🔥Summer BEST SALE 50%off🔥Poreless Deep Cleanse Green Tea Mask -(Buy 2 Get 1 Free Now!💕)
💝99.2% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
🌎 Over $49.99 for free delivery worldwide
🛒 Tracking number for every order
💯 Payments Via PayPal® and Credit Card
⭐ Returns>>100% Money Back Guarantee
IS YOUR FACE CLEAN?
You need a mild oil control cleansing mask to solve various conditions
Deep cleans and floats away blackheads
Scrape away blackheads with one swipe
- GIVE YOUR PORES A BREATHER: Our detoxifying mask pulls impurities from congested pores and leaves you with a soft complexion
- CHARCOAL & CLAY: These well-loved ingredients work together for a more effective deep clean
- PRECISE APPLICATION: Makes multi-masking and masking on-the-go easier than ever
- NOVEL DESIGN,EASY TO USE: Green film stick design, no dirty hands at all, suitable for lazy people. Rinse off after 10 minutes to reveal a radiant glow
- PORTABLE: A small one is also super convenient to carry, no need to worry about business trips, travel takes up space
What It Does:
Soothing, natural clay-based mask helps heal blemishes, prevent breakouts, and keep skin shine-free.
Medicated formula with acne-fighting salicylic acid goes deep to clean and unclog pores, rid skin of excess oil.
In just 10 minutes, skin looks clearer, and feels smoother and less congested.
Gentle, non-drying formula won't irritate skin.
- Skin Type: All
Oily skin: 2-3 times a week---oil control refreshing, water and oil balance Dry skin: 1-2 times a week---clean pores, moisturize Mixed skin: T zone 2-3 times/time, U zone 1-2 times/week --- Partition care depends on the situation. Neutral skin: 1 time a week --- remove makeup residue, moist and transparent 2-3 times a week --- oil control refreshing, water and oil balance
Dry skin: 1-2 times a week --- clean pores, moisturize
Combination skin: T zone 2-3 times/time, U zone 1-2 times/week --- Partitioned care suits the case
Normal skin: 1 time a week---remove make-up residue, moist and transparent
- Skincare Concerns: Pores, Blemishes, Oiliness
- Item Form: Stick
*Based on internal consumer test data, approximately 8,000 subjects with corresponding sensitive discomfort were observed, and the average change in subjective discomfort before and after 21 days of continuous use was assessed on a 10-point scale, actual results may vary from person to person.
- I've been using this for two months now, and it's by far one of the best clay masks I've used to far! It keeps my skin so clean and fresh, and I can use it in the morning before my makeup routine OR at night before applying my nightcare. Will keep ---Christine Sousley
- Was worried about using the clay mask, since I have dry & sensitive skin (most clay masks dry my skin so much it actually hurts) - but this clay masks gets rid off all the gross stuff without drying out the skin at all. If anything my skin felt very balanced, super clean and not irritated at all. Love this clay mask. ---Cassandra
Kaolin: Kaolin is a natural soft mineral, a naturally occurring clay mineral. Good adsorbability.Remove the skin dirt,absorb of skin grease and waste
Vitamin E: Vitamins are natural antioxidants that protect cell membranes from oxidative damage, remove spots, and inhibit melanin production. Protects the skin and reduces moisture loss, leaving the skin smooth, tender and balanced with water and oil.
Glyceryl: It is important on skin moisture content, skin cell renewal, and lipid balance
Green tea extract: Green tea extract is a mild material, and it can also be used for sensitive skin. Green tea mask regulates the skin's water and oil balance, replenishes skin moisture, nourishes the skin, and brightens the skin tone.
Water / Aqua / Eau, Kaolin, Butylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Sucrose, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Powder, Acetyl Glucosamine, Inulin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
How to Use
- Apply evenly to clean skin, avoiding eye area.
- Wait 10 minutes for the mask to dry.
- Rinse off thoroughly with warm water.
- For best results, use 2-3 times a week.
- Can be used as a facial mask, or spot applied.
- Capacity: 1.4 oz / 40 g
- 2 x Cleansing Facial Mask Stick (Pcs)
- The effect of skin care products may vary from person to person and it is recommended to use them continuously to achieve better results.
- If allergies, redness, swelling, or other skin discomfort occur during use, please stop using immediately and rinse off with water.
❤️Thank you very much for visiting our store. Have a nice shopping day❤️
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 60 days guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
🌎 Worldwide Shipping
Free Shipping Worldwide: Over 49.99 dollars
Please do note that shipping is insured and takes 7-20 business days worldwide. However, you may receive your items earlier. Tracking Numbers will ALWAYS be sent so you can track it every step of the way! Cool things are worth waiting for! 😉
🔒100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
If you bought it and felt that it is not for you, don't worry. Just shoot us a message , and we will make it right by offering you a replacement or refund. 100% Simple & Risk-Free process.
HOW TO PAYIf you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
⚡Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out.