Car Rubber Wiper Repairer🔥50%OFF NOW🔥
The wiper surface of the wiper is made of rubber. The prolonged exposure and rain of the wiper will cause the wiper to wear, aging, and stain. As a result, the wiper does not work during rainy days, leading to accidents. Now, only one wiper repairer is needed.
【More Detailed Repair】
Two grinding surfaces, coarse and fine, and two repair procedures, make the wiper surface smoother. When the wear is serious, first use coarse sand to repair, then use fine sand to polish.
For driving safety, we usually need to replace the wipers within 3-6 months. But for the wiper problem caused by wear, aging, and stains, you can use a wiper repairer to solve it. Save at least two pairs of wipers every year.
The double-sided streamlined design, following the ergonomics, is easier to master and better apply force. Don't think of this as a difficult thing!
【Rotating Card Slot】
When the grinding disc is used up, the slot can be rotated with a dollar coin to move the sanding disc up and down, turning out a new grinding disc, and prolonging the service life of the repair device.
【Cleaning And Maintenance】
After the wiper repair device is used, fine particles will remain in the grinding groove. It can be cleaned with a coarse brush with a hard material (you need to buy it yourself), or you can clean it directly with water. Then wipe clean.
- 1. Remove the wiper (the repair effect is better)
- 2. Hold the prosthetic device and press it to make the rough grinding surface fit the top of the wiper strip
- 3. Repeatedly grind it evenly for half a minute until a new edge appears
- 4. Then use the fine grinding surface to repair (if the wear is not serious, you can directly use the fine grinding surface to repair)
- 5. Rinse the wipers with clean water, clear the fine particles after grinding, and wipe them clean with a towel
- 6. Install the wiper back to the car
- When the wiper has deep and long cracks, it should be replaced in time.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed in the picture.