How does Gyro work? The timepiece is installed upon a Gyroscope. The watch itself works in the same way that your traditional watch does, however when you move your wrist, the wheel inside spins freely. This mimics the effect of a moving car.
Only watches labelled 'Gyro' spin. However we are constantly evolving our watches so that all of them will be soon available in Gyro form.
- Case Size: W 43mm / D 12mm
- Material Stainless Steel (Polished)
- Water Resistance 30M / 3ATM
- Caliber Japanese Miyota (Quartz)
- Functions Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Band Size L 18-22cm / W 20mm
- Buckle Butterfly Clasp (Stainless Steel)