WHY DO I NEED THIS?
- Need to clear your check engine light?
- Heading for emissions testing and need to make sure you'll pass?
- Want to check the status of sensors when the CEL light came on?
- Want to make sure O2 sensors are working properly?
- Need to check your air/fuel ratio?
With this WIFI OBD2, you can diagnose your vehicle and maybe just get ignition coil, spark plugs, O2 sensor or gas cap replaced instead of taking your car to the dealership. Hence, you’d be saving a lot of money by fixing small problems yourself and saving a trip to the garage.
WHAT CAN OUR WIFI OBD2 DO?
- Reset / Clear your vehicle’s Check Engine Light (CEL)
- Pull readings for sensors related to the vehicles OBDII / Emissions system
- Graph sensor readings (for things like O2, AF, Throttle etc)
- Data logging & map-based tracking of sensor readings
- Check to ensure your vehicle is ready for smog/emissions testing
- Transmission Diagnostics
- ABS/SRS/Airbag Information and Status
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Oil Information and Status
- Battery Information and Status
- And much more!
- Work on ALL vehicles purchased in the USA year 1996 & newer
- 1 Year International Warranty
- Compatible on Apple, Androids, and Windows
- iPhone Version: Download Auto Doctor, OBD Car Doctor, DashCommand, EOBD, etc from the AppStore.
- Android Version: Download Torque, DashCommand, OBD Car Doctor, Auto Doctor, Mini OBDII, EOBD, etc from GooglePlay.
- Super easy, no hassle replacement process, if ever needed, from a company that stands behind what they sell
Where to Locate OBD2 Connector In Your Car?
- Driver's side, underneath the dashboard, in the area under the steering column,
- Driver's side, underneath the dashboard, between the driver-side door and steering column area
- Driver's side, underneath the dashboard, between the steering column area and the center console
- Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console
- Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column
- Center console, vertical surface left of the vehicle centerline
- Center console, the vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on the passenger side of the center console
- Center console, horizontal surface in the front passenger area
EASY TO INSTALL & USE
- Find the OBD port in your car and plug it in
- Turn on ignition of your car
- Go to your phone/tablet wifi setting and connect to WIFI_OBDII, Please wait wifi connection done in about 10 seconds, Ready to diagnose your car, read/clear codes!